Kenneth

apache.netbeans.org supports https, so once everything redirects here we
should be good by default. There is a Jira to find a solution to the plugin
hosting question once we go fully move over but I think that's the still
TBD. Maybe find that Jira and add some comments to mention the new home for
plugins should be https compatible and people will take that in to
consideration