Dear all,

I'm happy to announce that our release 10 has been branched from master on 21:00 PST.

I've went through the list of open issues with PR-s and open PRs. We are in a pretty good shape now.

I've found the following PRs might be considering into release100 by cherry picking:

 * NETBEANS-1227 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-1227>
   Mark Windows launcher binary as per-monitor DPI aware
 * NETBEANS-49 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-49>
   Please add smooth scrolling
 * NETBEANS-1238 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-1238>
   HiDPI icons in tabcontrol and openide.awt modules for Windows LAF
 * NETBEANS-1260 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-1260>
   HiDPI icons in tabcontrol and openide.awt modules for Aqua (MacOS) LAF
 * NETBEANS-602 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-602>
   Wrong module name detected with multi-release JAR
 * NETBEANS-804 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-804>
   Update any dependent code for JDK11 Class-file format change
 * NETBEANS-1252 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-1252>
   shifted cursor in output window when selecting text with GDK_SCALE=2

I've created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-1321 in order to track the release work.

I'm about to clean up the code and create the first voting candidate tomorrow 1st of Oct 2018.

Also try to look on this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-1197 as its PR has a good discussion onpossible critical issues for the release: https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/854