On Sun, 7 Oct 2018 at 10:58, Neil C Smith <neilcsm...@apache.org> wrote:
> How about a compromise?  Let's pull this and manage it in the asf-site
> branch directly as and until we have an automated approach ready?

OK, pulled to asf-site.  I realise that was suggested in the PR, and
we know it at least needs to be in there.  We can figure out other
branching strategies later! ;-)

I've also put in a ticket to infra -

Any concerns, please pipe up.

Geertjan, or anyone else, can you double check I've mentioned all that
is on that domain at Oracle - old Javadoc and Maven repos.  Anything
else that infra should be aware of that might impact proxying?

Thanks and best wishes,

Neil