There seems to be quite a lot of NetBeans supporters at incoming GeeCON in
Prague. As such:

Dear Apache NetBeans fans,
let's meet on Wed Oct 17, at 19.00 on Malostranské square:
https://mapy.cz/zakladni?x=14.4034410&y=50.0881222&z=18&source=stre&id=120483&q=malostransk%C3%A9%20n%C3%A1m%C4%9Bst%C3%AD
and let's do a little tour around Faculty of Mathematics and Physics where
NetBeans (at that time project Xelfi) was created. Then let's visit pub [U
bílé kuželky](http://lokal-ubilekuzelky.ambi.cz/) where the initial design
of NetBeans was lively discussed and shaped. Let's use this opportunity
for a meetup of former and new NetBeans maintainers.

Let's meet at 19.00 on the tram station (trams 12, 15, 20, 22 can be used
to get there). Be there at time - we can't delay the tour much, as at 19.30
we have to be in the pub [U bílé kuželky](http://lokal-ubilekuzelky.ambi.cz/
).
Who misses the tour can go directly to the pub. I did a reservation of few
places.

See you!
Jaroslav Tulach
NetBeans Founder and one of the initial Xelfi project students