De : Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Envoyé : mercredi 17 octobre 2018 02:06
À : dev
Objet : Apache NetBeans at Oracle Code One 2018

Hi all,

Several are heading off to San Francisco, note that here's the program for
the week from a NetBeans perspective:

https://blogs.apache.org/netbeans/entry/apache-netbeans-at-oracle-code

Here's a list of those of us who'll be around, if your name is missing,
please add it so we know who to aim to bump into. :-)

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Oracle+Code+One+2018

The kickoff is the unofficial get together on Saturday evening at the
Thirsty Bear from around 19:00.

See you there!

Gj