Hi

GDB is packaged in a module called cnd.debugger.gdb2. I don't think this module
is in incubator-netbeans on github in case you are looking there. If I am not
wrong this is part of third donation along with rest of the c/cpp modules.

Here are c/c++ debugging related modules.

cnd.debugger.common2
cnd.debugger.dbx
cnd.debugger.gdb2

I suspect above modules use debugger api and spi
spi.debugger.ui
api.debugger

I haven't actually looked into any of these modules, so chances are I may be
completely off. The prescription is to take the above with ATLEAST a bucket of
salt.