Thoughts?

Cheers,
Antonio

El 12/11/2018 a las 11:47, Eric Barboni escribió:
Thanks for the work Antonio

  Where should we help and what we can do now?
Regards
Eric
-----Message d'origine-----
De : Antonio <anto...@vieiro.net>
Envoyé : mercredi 7 novembre 2018 14:13
À : dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org
Objet : Re: bits.netbeans.org / javadocs / mavenutils

Hi Eric,

I think the point is that javadoc is published automatically. For instance, for
the apex-core project, see

https://ci.apache.org/projects/apex-core/apex-core-javadoc-release-3.4/index.html

Anyway feel free to ask whatever questions you consider to the JIRA ticket with
Infra. They know more than I do :-)

Cheers,
Antonio