I fully agree. There should be no barriers in implementing functionality as
plugins. Before every NB release,  the community could vote on plugins to
include in NB core to add their functionality into core.  That would still
allow updating core plugins to a newer version without waiting for another
NB release.

Dňa št 15. 11. 2018, 11:39 Christian Lenz <christian.l...@gmx.net>
napísal(a):