Hi NetBeans PPMC members,

As per https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/netbeans it looks like
it's only Geertjan and mentors who are moderating the NetBeans mailing
lists for now.

In view of the project's graduation I'd like to step down and maybe
other mentors want do to that as well?

To have enough moderators, could we have a 2-3 additional volunteers
for that task? You need to be a NetBeans PPMC member and
https://reference.apache.org/pmc/ml has the general instructions.

Currently, with a good spam filter I get just a few relevant messages
per week to moderate so it's not a lot of work.

As per https://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact we first need to
collect the list of people stepping down or volunteering and then send
a single email to apm...@apache.org with the changes - unless someone
here has karma to make those changes ourselves, I don't.

-Bertrand