Hi,

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 1:56 PM Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacre...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...To have enough moderators, could we have a 2-3 additional volunteers
> for that task? You need to be a NetBeans PPMC member and
> https://reference.apache.org/pmc/ml has the general instructions...

Thank you very much to all who volunteered, I'm ready to create a jira
ticket for the following changes:

For all @netbeans.apache.org lists listed at
https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/netbeans :

Remove bdelacre...@apache.org as moderator

Add the following PPMC members for moderation:

matthiasblaes...@apache.org
sreim...@apache.org
junich...@apache.org
thilin...@apache.org
javajun...@apache.org
mkla...@apache.org

If someone wants to use a different address for moderation please let me know.

Hanasaki Jiji also volunteered, but I cannot find you in the NetBeans
PPMC members roster. If you're a PPMC member please let me know your
Apache ID, otherwise no big deal, we have plenty of volunteers anyway!

I'll wait 2-3 days for possible changes in the list of email addresses
above and then make the change request.

-Bertrand