Hello,

is there any progress in OSGi support?

I'm still trying to do some plugin development which uses a dependency which is an OSGi module (JAXB). I've been told, Felix 4.2.1 (as bundled with NB up to version 10-vc4) won't work with JDK 9.0+. I'm not able to fix that myself, as I've not yet used OSGi modules in plugin development, so even if I apply the proposed patch, I'll not be able to do any testing on it (I'd never know if the result is correct).

So I'd be glad if anybody could help me on this issue (see also NETBEANS-1638) or tell me how to work around it.

Kind regards

Peter