It's not just a duplicate, but rather sth. I noticed while investigating the problems. However, since I'm sure it doesn't have any effect on the issue, I'm just interested in the possibility to change some parameter.

Just opened my platform module and started it by pressing the "Run" button, which starts the module in a "new" IDE (which is effectively a copy of the one I'm using to build the module).

Well, AFAIK, it's not a physical copy of the full IDE, but it uses the original IDE (if configured as the Development IDE) with a copy of the original user dir, which may cause problems if there're some core modules replaced (if installed globally on linux in /usr/share, there're restricted permissions ...).

So, it would be interesting, if a module like Netbinox (or probably even other modules, too) could be loaded from a given folder.

OTOH, this doesn't have anything to do with my problems, as I've installed the Felix replacement (using the provided patch) using sudo into my global installation, it's only a question about the possibilities for parametrization.

Kind regards

Peter