Do the later JDKs now automatically choose a good value or behave more
automatic (can increase at runtime or something)? Before they did not; the
defaults differed between platforms, and were not very high, so the only way to
get them was to set them. I wasn’t sure what you meant by “removed”, so wanted
to be sure.

Thanks,

Wade