De : arsi <a...@chello.sk>
Envoyé : mercredi 17 avril 2019 15:14
À : dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org
Objet : Re: Apache NetBeans (incubating) maven artefacts

Hi,

Great work, but there is another problem. What if somebody compiles ANB from
the source code. (for example CoolBeans) I assume that the implementation
version will change.

There are two ways to solve this:

 1. Use of fixed implementation version in stable modules and change it
    only in case of code changes.
 2. Change the Automatic Implementation Generator and use the git commit
    ID as Implementation version.
    Ideal commit ID of the last change in that module.
    This would ensure an independent implementation version numbering
    .If there is no git repository, fallback to the old system.

I've prepared a hack for NBANDROID-V2 what temporarily solves this problem;)

https://github.com/NBANDROIDTEAM/NBANDROID-V2/issues/191

Arsi
NBANDROID-V2 <https://github.com/NBANDROIDTEAM/NBANDROID-V2>