All,

Am filing the infra tickets now.  I forgot that we had 'nifi-site' at
the root level too.  So requesting two new git repositories in Apache
Infra.  Will not be asking to have them mirrored to Github as it
doesn't seem worth it/necessary.

'nifi-maven'   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-10119
'nifi-site'   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-10120

Actions:
Once these two new git repositories are created i will move the
appropriate nifi-nar-maven-plugin items into it and terminate the
current directory.  Then I'll move the nifi-site directory content
into the new nifi-site repository and then delete the directory.

Once that is sorted we can discuss whether we care to keep
develop/master or simply go to master as Ryan suggests.

Thanks
Joe