Hi

I'm writing a processor which parses a file, I want the parsed file to go to
relationship parsed, and the original file to go to relationship original, if
the parse was ok.
If the parse fails I want the original file to go to relationship failure.

I have an inner class which contains a callback which does the parsing. The
callback is called from the onTrigger method.
My problem is that I want to read from my original flowFile and write to a new
flowFile, but it always seems to write to the original flowfile.
How do I direct my bufferedwriter to my new flowfile?

Many thanks
Dave

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android