Hi Guys,

I am new to Nifi, it looks great but I am exploring what it can be done. Is
it possible to have something similar to this flow: GetFile --> SplitText
--> GetHttp --> Zip?

1. GetFile gets file (dog.txt) which contains list of link:
http://pic.pedigreedatabase.com/dogbreeds/samoyed.jpg
http://pic.pedigreedatabase.com/dogbreeds/bichon_frise.jpg
http://pic.pedigreedatabase.com/dogbreeds/norwich_terrier.jpg
http://pic.pedigreedatabase.com/dogbreeds/west_highland_white_terrier.jpg

2. SplitText will get each of the line of text
3. The line feeds to GetHttp to property URL which it will download the file
and save it accordingly

Is this possible guys? It seems the properties of processor is immutable and
the only dynamic is when the expression language is allowed in the property.

Another question would be, the source text (dog.txt) it seems being executed
multiple times, how do I mark it that the NiFi got the inputs each line and
no repeat?

Thanks!!