Hello,

I am trying to set up the PutHDFS processor on NiFi, and I am running into
an issue. I have the Hadoop Configuration Resources set and pointing to my
core-site.xml and hdfs-site.xml, and I have a Kerberos Principal and Keytab
file. However, I am getting the error below.

'Kerberos Principle' is invalid because you are missing the
nifi.kerberos.krb5.file property in nifi.properties.

However, in my
nifi/nifi-assembly/target/nifi-0.3.0-SNAPSHOT-bin/nifi-0.3.0-SNAPSHOT/conf/nifi.properties
file, I have a line saying "nifi.kerberos.krb5.file=/path/to/my/key.keytab"
(where I provide the actual path).

Can you provide any assistance? I'd truly appreciate it!

Thank you very much!

Domenic