Thanks Bryan.
I guess I am not reading docs. wish we have more examples and blog posts for
each existing processor.
developers prefer to learn from examples then reading docs :-)

I am trying to consolidate all flow examples on GitHub.
I just finished a flow that connect NiFi to streaming dashboard:
https://github.com/xmlking/nifi-examples/tree/master/collect-stream-logs
<https://github.com/xmlking/nifi-examples/tree/master/collect-stream-logs>

sumo