Github user vs186031 commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/104#issuecomment-148893113

    "I set the URI to 'content5000', but this causes errors like these..."

    - That's a good catch , i suspect this is due to the standard URI validator

    "Just a quick style question, did you give any thought to not removing the
annotation below and maybe instead changing it to 'Path("*")'?"

    - I did and then backed off to keep the first commit change minimal,
however i agree this is a good opportunity to change the (if path==null)
condition.

    One question : "I confirmed POSTs and DELETEs on HOLDs work (using Poster)"

    - What exactly is Poster ?

---
with INFRA.
---