I've been working with Ryan. There appear to be a few issues here:

   - We upgraded from 0.2.0 to 0.3.0 and it appears that content_repository
archive is now true by default. In 0.2.0 it was false, and the documentation
still states it is false by default.
   - When we ran out of disk space overnight, the problem was solved by me
simply restarting nifi, and that cleared out the archive by itself.

   - In order to clear up the archive, I had to set archive to true, and set
max usage to 1%, and restart nifi. That cleared it up, and then I set archive
to false and restarted again so we don't run out of space.
   - Based on the above, it appears that something happened yesterday that
prevented Nifi from clearing out the archive even though disk usage reached
100%. However, restarting nifi apparently enabled it to perform the clearing of
the archive. So apparently the max usage setting doesn't work under some
conditions, but we don't know what conditions occurred overnight to cause this
problem.

Thanks!-Elli

     On Friday, October 23, 2015 2:29 PM, Ryan H <rhendrickson.w...@gmail.com>