Given the testing to NIFI-1192 and review of NIFI-631 done already
both are lower risk I think.

NIFI-1107 seems very useful and helpful but we do need to be careful
given that we know this one is already in use and this is a
substantive change.

If there are folks that can dig into review/testing of NIFI-1107 that
would be great.  Waiting for word on NIFI-655 readiness then I think
we should go cold and just focus on testing an RC.

Thanks
Joe