On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Sean
Busbey has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a PMC Member and
Committer on the Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Sean's
hard work and generous contributions to the project.

In addition to his contributions to NiFi, Sean is what I would describe as
"prolific" in the Apache community, a PMC member on other projects, notably
Apache Yetus. We look forward to his continued technical work and the
interesting perspective someone with a breadth of experience brings to the
NiFi communitty.

Welcome and congratulations!
Tony