Mark,

What you described is the behavior of ListFile (in spite of confusing doc
info).

JoeW,

Consistency with ListHDFS makes sense,  and if that is the desired behavior
it's easy to change ListFile.  But CoreAttributres state "The flowfile's
path indicates the relative directory" and if that's not true, does
CoreAttributes need revision too?

Thanks,
Joe