Shweta,

The primary mechanism is flow templates [1].

They do have some important limitations today though that you'll want
to understand.  First, some properties are sensitive, like passwords,
and thus are not included in the templates so you'll have to reenter
them when you apply the template in the new environment.  Second,
there are at times properties you'd want to have different values for
in different environments.  We need to provide a property/env variable
mapping mechanism.  Both of these we intend to address but neither are
presently actively being worked as far as I'm aware of.

[1] https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/user-guide.html#templates

Thanks
Joe