Shweta, I am also looking forward for ES support. In the mean time I
inject data using PostHTTP processor and can try to help you if you have
any questions. I even managed to create index-per-day because http
processor URL property supports scripting language and I can format current
date  as a string.
The only problem I have now is assembling data for bulk indexing
Doing something wrong..