Maybe getIdentifier()? If the Processor subclasses AbstractProcessor or
AbstractSessionFactoryProcessor, it also extends AbstractConfigurableComponent
and the identifier will be set at initialization and available via
getIdentifier().  I don’t have a debug instance handy so I can’t verify that’s
what’s returned, but it might be worth a try :)