Github user joewitt commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/149#issuecomment-168542556

    @gresockj it appears that the code is removed then added and at least for
me it is making review a bit tricky.  I think the expected approach (correct me
if wrong) is there would simply be new classes created in the utility module
and then the existing classes in standard procs would be marked deprecated and
the existing processor impl would use the utility module import instead (thus
making the now deprecated classes just sit there unused until they are removed
in 1.0.0).  Does this make sense?

    Thanks
    JOe

---