Github user mcgilman commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/179#issuecomment-173707708

    Spent some time reviewing the patch. Overall, I think the code looks good.
Additional nit-picky item outside of my previous comment.

    - I could see possibly wanting to extract the RELP utility classes into a
separate artifact. Maybe we wait to shuffle this around until we have a case
for it. Maybe introduce a RELP NAR if we ever get to that point.

    When running ListenRELP, there were times (especially right after stopping
and starting the Processor) that new messages were not picked up for some time.
At some point later, a backlog of messages flooded in. It's not clear what
triggered it and the backlog appeared to produce some duplicate messages.

    @trkurc did you want to check this out before we proceed with merging?

---
with INFRA.
---