Thanks for the prompt reply.
|    | This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.

My processor set isn't QPID specific, as you say it is the protocol not the
client provider that dictates how the connection is made to AMQP. I used the
Apache Qpid JMS client for much the same reasons as you chose RabbitMQ, it was
the client I had come across before and also it has been mandated at work that
all new AMQP brokers will use the 0.10 protocol or later, and RabbitMQ only
works with protocols upto 0.9.1 I discounted it. Also I found that AMQP
protocol 0.10 uses a URL and a 'destination' and these two items hold all the
information required to make the connection to the broker, whether that be
with username/password or SSL.However, there are some legacy RabbitMQ brokers
at work and I was asked to write a set of processors to work with these
brokers, initially I tried to do it all in one bundle but it started to get a
bit complex so I broke them out into separate bundles.I have looked at the
source for your processor set and I have noticed that we have classes with the
same names and the classpaths, so I will have to look at modifying mine
slightly so that they don't clash. Again I would value any comments when you
get chance to look through my code.
Many ThanksDave
David
Great points and in a way confirms what I new all along. AMQP 0.9 and 1.0 might
as well be given different names since it is not really an evolution of one
from another, but rather two different specs. So, what I think we would need to
do is work on the same set of processors for AMQP 1.0 version as a separate
bundle. You can me them the same way since really soon the concept of bundle
versioning will be coming to NiFi so we won’t be dependent on names as unique
identifier.
So if you can work on that please do so and let’s make it happen.
CheersOleg
Oleg
That sounds really good to me. I will try and get on with the tests asap, if
you don't mind I will have a look at how you have done yours.The Apache Qpid
Client library also includes an internal 'broker' which I found I can
instantiate in my Junit tests and hopefully this may a good way of testing the
processors.
Dave

    On Saturday, 6 February 2016, 23:04, Oleg Zhurakousky