Richard,

I don't believe the processor name (as you see in the UI or through
the REST API) is made available to the processor instance itself at
this time.  There is no strong/obvious case I can think of quickly to
restrict access to the logical name of a ConfigurableComponent like
this.

Other opinions?

Thanks
Joe