Pierre,

Under the assumption your issues are occurring under the testing framework
with the TestRunner, are you calling one of the overloaded TestRunner#run
methods that allows specification of stopOnFinish, such as [1]?

If this is not the case, is your code available anywhere for inspection?

[1]
https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-mock/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/util/TestRunner.java#L84