Github user jvwing commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/224#issuecomment-194031254

    I also have a laundry list of nitpicking comments:

    * The names of the relationships for GetDynamoDB are `failure`, `success`,
`unprocessed`, and `Not Found`.  I recommend we change proper case "Not Found"
to lowercase "not found" to fit in.

    * Description of REL_UNPROCESSED in AbstractDynamoDBProcessor does not
clarify why items are unprocessed.  I recommend something like:

     > FlowFiles are routed to this relationship when DynamoDB does not process
them in the batch.  Typical reasons are insufficient table throughput capacity
and exceeding the maximum bytes per request.  Unprocessed FlowFiles are
expected to be retry-able without modification.

    * `@Ignore` was commented out on ITPutGetDeleteGetDynamoDBTest.java, line
31, so the integration tests are trying to run.  I think this is bothering
TravisCI, when it's not running out of memory.

    * GetDyanmoDB @CapabilityDescription does not specify where the data goes.
Also, there is a misspelling "parimary".  I recommend something like the
following:
     > Retrieves a document from DynamoDB based on hash and range key. The key
can be string or number. For any get request all the primary keys are required
(hash or hash and range based on the table keys).  A Json Document ("Map")
attribute of the DynamoDB item is read into the content of the FlowFile.

    * PutDynamoDB @CapabilityDescription, same issue.  I recommend:
     > Puts a document to DynamoDB based on hash and range key. The table can
have either hash and range or hash key alone. Currently the keys supported are
string and number and value can be json document. In case of hash and range
keys both key are required for the operation. The FlowFile content must be
JSON.  FlowFile content is mapped to the specified Json Document attribute in
the DynamoDB item.

    * Commit 51448fb introduced a single-space whitespace inconsistency in
GetDynamoDB.java, line 114 "final String jsonDocument = ..."

    Yeah, I think we're down to the whitespace issues.  This is looking pretty
good to me.

---
with INFRA.
---