Have updated the migration guide [1] and release notes [2] for 0.6.0.
If there are features/inclusions will adjust as needed.  I intend to
follow a very similar RM model to what Tony did for the 0.5.x line and
which follows the apparent consensus from our recent Git discussions.

We'll definitely need folks to really focus in on the existing JIRAs
slated for 0.6.0 and any necessary reviews or tweaks.  Early next week
we should start moving tickets to the next minor (0.7.0) build that
aren't key bug fixes or aren't tied to previously stated 0.6.0 goals.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Migration+Guidance
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Release+Notes

Thanks
Joe