I'm having issues using a standard controller service (DBCPConnectionPool)
that is provided by nifi-dbcp-service-nar. But I'm having issues with my
nar. I have included a dependency on nifi-dbcp-service-api in my maven pom
and have used the property description that is the same as ExecuteSQL for
the DBCP_SERVICE property. When I load my processor in nifi I don't get a
list of DBCPConnectionPool controller service like I expect. I have an
ExecuteSQL processor in the same flow (for testing) and it list the
controller service I created just fine and uses it just fine.

The problem seems to me (I don't have a development environment to confirm)
that the DBCPService.class that I use in my processor is not seen as the
same class object (because of the isolation features of NAR) as the one
that DBCPCOnnectionPool implements. I think I have mostly confirmed this by
implementing a dummy controller service that implements DBCPService in the
same NAR as my processor and my processor is able to list it just fine. But
the ExecuteSQL don't list my dummy controller service. So they seem to be
considered different classes.

I think I'm doing something wrong because ExecuteSQL is not in the same nar
as DBCPConnectionPool. So they play nice together somehow but I don't see
what I need to do so that my nar works the same way.

I'm enjoying developing against nifi and sorry if this is a rookie mistake.

Devin