Thanks for responding, however...

Your expression below evaluates to true if IT IS NOT THE CASE THAT ALL THREE
ATTRIBUTES ARE EMPTY.

But I need an expression that evalutes to true if IT IS THE CASE THAT ALL THREE
ATTRIBUTES ARE NOT EMPTY.

There are two entirely different things.

Thus, if attr1 is set (thus is “not empty”), but the others are not (thus they
“are empty”), your expression evaluates to true.

But I need to ensure that NONE of the three “are empty”. I want an expression
that in the case given above evaluates to false.

Actually, I know how to make an expression that does what I need, however, it
is more confusing than it needs to be. The simpler expression that one would
desire to write REQUIRES that you offered a “notEmpty” function, thus would be
expressible as:

${allAttributes('attr1','attr2','attr3'):notEmpty()}

Again, this gives true only if all three attributes are not empty. The
expression you suggest gives true if even only ONE of the attributes is not
empty!

The lack of “notEmpty()” seems a very grave omission on your part.

And, you have no comment about the errors in your documentation for “isEmpty”
and “allAttributes” that I told you?

--Paul Nahay