Hi Michael,

Currently the graphing functionality is not extensible, as far as I know.

One option that might be helpful is a ReportingTask. ReportingTasks are
components that get access to all of the metrics and provenance events and
can push them out to an external system. Currently there are ReportingTasks
for Ganglia and Ambari, and I believe an open pull-request to add one for
Rieman, but ReportingTasks are an extension point just like processors, so
a custom ReportingTask could be developed to push metrics to any system [1].

Let us know if you had something else in mind.

-Bryan

[1]
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/developer-guide.html#reporting-tasks