Hi Harish,

Select the process group you want to export as a template. Once encircled
in yellow, click on the "Create template" button and give it a name.
That's it, you may now drag the template into the canvas using the
"Template" button or export it as a XML file using the "Templates" button
(top-right corner).

HTH
Pierre