Colin,

Just wanted to echo some of the comments from other responses so far and
say welcome. I've been putting together the mockups you see in NIFI-1323
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-1323>. The initial goal is to
modernize a bit for a nice foundation as we plan more key functionality and
end-user experience improvements. Again, if you're interested we'd
appreciate your opinions on that effort.

Also - I'd be interested in your results using Dreamweaver. As a designer I
primarily use Adobe Illustrator, but I have access to Dreamweaver and if I
could leverage it to help on the implementation/development side that'd be
great.

Rob