From: Sourav Gulati [mailto:sourav.gul...@impetus.co.in]
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 11:48 PM
To: dev@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: Reg: Issues in Custom Processor

Thanks Joe. I will try and update you

Regards,
Sourav Gulati
Big Data

From: Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 11:26 PM
To: dev@nifi.apache.org

Sourav,

On twitter you asked "why is it opening so many file handles"

Your processor is not.  It may well be just fine. However, at startup nifi
loads many files into the classloader and it is at the point now where it
references more than 1024 objects (files, sockets, etc..) so it is important to
set a higher default.

I encourage you to go ahead and follow the best practices mentioned in the
documentation and I suspect you'll find your custom processor is doing what you
expected.

Thanks
Joe