Github user ryanpersaud commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/459#issuecomment-220753130

    I made the changes that @markap14 suggested and removed unused imports that
were identified by checkstyle.  I've attempted to run `mvn -Pcontrib-check` on
3 different machines, but I get failures in tests for the nifi-framework-core
module that seem unrelated to my modifications.  For example, running the build
on a Linux machine, I get the following error:

    Running TestSuite
    Tests run: 172, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Skipped: 1, Time elapsed: 272.879
sec <<< FAILURE! - in TestSuite
    testStateTooLargeExceptionThrownOnReplace on
testStateTooLargeExceptionThrownOnReplace(org.apache.nifi.controller.state.providers.zookeeper.TestZooKeeperStateProvider)(org.apache.nifi.controller.state.providers.zookeeper.TestZooKeeperStateProvider)
  Time elapsed: 24.341 sec  <<< FAILURE!
    org.junit.runners.model.TestTimedOutException: test timed out after 20000
milliseconds
            at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
            at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:502)
            at
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn.submitRequest(ClientCnxn.java:1342)
            at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.setData(ZooKeeper.java:1268)
            at
org.apache.nifi.controller.state.providers.zookeeper.ZooKeeperStateProvider.setState(ZooKeeperStateProvider.java:318)
            at
org.apache.nifi.controller.state.providers.zookeeper.ZooKeeperStateProvider.setState(ZooKeeperStateProvider.java:283)
            at
org.apache.nifi.controller.state.providers.zookeeper.ZooKeeperStateProvider.setState(ZooKeeperStateProvider.java:228)
            at
org.apache.nifi.controller.state.providers.zookeeper.TestZooKeeperStateProvider.testStateTooLargeExceptionThrownOnReplace(TestZooKeeperStateProvider.java:176)

---
with INFRA.
---