Christian

Get/PutJMS* processors are effectively deprecated since they only work with
ActiveMQ.
The new processors that you should use that were specifically developed to
support multiple JMS providers (tested with IBM MQ, Tibco and ActiveMQ) are
PublishJMS and ConsumeJMS.

Give it a try and let us know if you need more help.
Cheers
Oleg