Ok can you try getting the 0.6.1 version of those jars and see if the
problem still occurrs?

I want to make sure it still happens in the latest code before we change
anything, because I know we fixed a similar serialization issue before.

http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/nifi/nifi-site-to-site-client/0.6.1/nifi-site-to-site-client-0.6.1.pom