Github user adamonduty commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/256

    @rstjohn I fixed the channel validator issue, would you mind trying it
again? I think the implementation of attachments with dynamic properties sounds
reasonable, but I think it makes sense to try to get this module as-is into 0.7
and leave the attachments feature for a future implementation.

    @mattyb149 @alopresto Would either of you mind giving this another review?
I copied the `TestServer` from the standard processors to the slack bundle and
now all the tests interact with an embedded web server rather than touch the
slack service.

---
with INFRA.
---