All,

I'm noticing a few JIRA tickets in the Resolved state, with commits against
them, but the Fix Version is none.  I believe JIRA drives the release
notes, so we really should be diligent about making JIRA as accurate as
possible.  I fix these tickets as I find them, but it would help if others
can also be on the lookout for these.

Thanks,
-- Mike