saikrishnat,

There are multiple processors that can get data from public web
services, such as InvokeHttp [1]. There are sample templates at [2],
including "Working_With_CSV.xml" which consumes a RESTful web service
at http://randomuser.me. If you are looking to discover/invoke
WSDL/SOAP services, then there is no general processor to do so,
although you can certainly speak SOAP using InvokeHttp. Discovering
methods via WSDL then invoking them via SOAP is a more involved
process, but I believe NiFi has the processors in place
(EvaluateXPath, ReplaceText, etc.) to enable this.

Also, besides the official docs [3], there is a great repository of
helpful NiFi-related items [4].

Regards,
Matt

[1]