Github user pvillard31 commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/493

    Your changes look good to me. Let me know if you want to have a look to
enable EL/RegEx on HDFS_PATH_TO_WATCH property (ReplaceText processor seems to
accept both regex and expression language on search value property).
    Regarding annotations and mime type, I just had a discussion with @apiri
and the conclusion is it'd be preferable to keep consistency with what has been
done so far.  If this attribute changes in the future, only the documentation
would be slightly incorrect.
    Once done, I think we are ready to merge.

---
with INFRA.
---