Team,

There was a lot of great progress yesterday, we closed or pushed 6 tickets.
Also two tickets were added that are either critical or finishing shortly. The
status of the remaining 12 tickets are below:

- "Corrupted flow file leads to a wedged flow" NIFI-2015[1] Added yesterday.
Christopher McDermott, Mark Payne and Oleg Zhurakousky have been discussing the
bug but no resolution yet.

- "Allow user to specify file filter regex when unpacking zip/tar archives"
NIFI-1568[2] [status] Matt Burgess is continuing to review

- "Create PutSlack processor" NIFI-1578 [3] [status] Actively being worked on
by contributor and reviewers

-  "Allow empty Content-Type in InvokeHTTP processor" NIFI-1620[4] [status] No
change since yesterday, still waiting for final review by Adam Taft. Commented
asking if Adam would like me to finish the review

- "If unable to write to Content Repository, Process Session should
automatically roll itself back" NIFI-1644[5] [status] No progress, commented
asking Mark Payne (reporter) to see if it can slide.

- "Misconfigured MonitorMemory ReportingTask can not be stopped" NIFI-1690[6]
[status] Actively being worked on by contributor and reviewer

- "Support Custom Properties in Expression Language" NIFI-1974[7] [status] New
yesterday. Yolanda Davis submitted the PR and review by Mark Payne. Both are
actively working on it.

- "StandardProcessNode and AbstractConfiguredComponent duplicate instance
variable "annotationData"" NIFI-2009[8] [status] +1 from committer, just
waiting to be merged

- "Create a processor to extract WAV file characteristics" NIFI-615[9] [status]
No change since yesterday, I will review. Needs rebase though

- "Add SNMP processors" NIFI-1537[10] [status] No significant change since
yesterday, Oleg Zhurakousky is waiting for Pierre Villard to rebase.

- "Add option to bulk using Index or Update to PutElasticsearch" NIFI-1594[11]
[status] João Henrique Ferreira de Freitas addressed Matt Burgess' comments and
is waiting for final review by Matt

- "Create FlowDebugger processor" NIFI-1829[12] [status] Joe Skora added
another commit and rebased. Tony won't be able to finalize review until the
weekend, Michael Moser volunteered to finish

Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall
e: joeperciv...@yahoo.com