Hello,

It is not currently marked as something that will go in 0.7.0 but I will review
it to see where it stands. If it is able to be completed shortly (contributor
addresses of my feedback) then it will make it in but if not then unfortunately
it would slide to a later release.

This ticket falls into a category of unversioned "patch available" tickets
(tickets that don't have a fix version and have a status "patch available")
that need to be addressed. As the Release Manager for 0.7.0 I will take a look
at the unversioned "patch available" tickets to see which of them can be
finished off for 0.7.0 and ping the appropriate committers to help out.

Joe
- - - - - - Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall
e: joeperciv...@yahoo.com