Github user mcgilman commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/577

    @scottyaslan Looks like this PR addresses the size issues we were seeing
with the exception of the queue listing table and the comopnent state table.
The only additional comment I have is around the use of Javascript to
re-calculate the table height. Where possible we should allow CSS to do this to
avoid the extra cycles keep it simple.

    I'll wait for an update that includes the few extra tables before I merge.
Thanks!

---
with INFRA.
---